1. Hi Pree, Yes, it is possible to change the guardian/parent in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana under exceptional circumstances like, Death of the guardian,
      Divorce, Any case of Negligence. To do this, 1) visit the post office or bank where SSA is maintained by you. 2) Explain the details about your case
      provide all the necessary document of proof of identity and relationship proof with the girl child. 3) After successful verification passbook will be updated with a changed name.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *