Income Tax Investment Proofs Submission – Checklist and Guidelines for 2019

Income Tax Investment Proofs Submission Guidelines 2019

Income Tax Investment Proofs Submission – Checklist and Guidelines If you are salaried employee, you need to submit income tax proofs for 2018-2019 so that you can get income tax benefits. Salaried employees would declare income tax deductions at the beginning of the financial year, however, need to submit tax proofs during January or February based on the deadlines given […]

» Read more

10% Reservation for Economically Weak Upper Castes – How to check whether you are eligible?

10% Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections - How to check whether you are eligible

10% Reservation for Economically Weak Upper Castes – How to check whether you are eligible? Govt. of India was succeeded in getting notification passed for 10% reservation for economically weaker sections in just 1 week. Currently there is reservations or quota for 50% and this 10% reservation or quota would add to total of 60% reservation. While Govt of India […]

» Read more

IRDA Claim Settlement Ratio 2017-18 – Who is IN and Who is OUT of the best insurance company list?

IRDA Life insurance Claim settlement ratio (FY2017-2018) Review

Highlights of IRDA Claim Settlement Ratio 2017-18 IRDA has released its annual report for 2017-2018 last week, which contains Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio 2017-18. You might get doubt that in 2019 they are releasing 2017-2018 CSR details. IRDA analysis several details and publishes last year data after 9 months every year. One of the key parameters which one would use […]

» Read more
1 2 3 286