• sachin sharma

    What happens if father dies between the term.
    In this situation whats the effect on SSAY A/c

    • Hi Sachin, In case of unfortunate death of guardian or parents, the amount would be paid back to nominee (in this case it would be girl child or any other named nominee) along with interest immediately

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *