IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card with Touch Buttons – Should you opt? In today’s digital world, anything crazy can happen. Can anybody think of interactive credit card with touch buttons? It is truth. IndusInd Bank has launched a revolutionary credit card named as Nexxt Credit Card which has a unique feature of interactive buttons. IndusInd […]
Category: Classroom Lessons
Here are the list of articles where an investor should learn while investing and saving money. These are the first step in investing.
10% Reservation for Economically Weak Upper Castes – How to check whether you are eligible? Govt. of India was succeeded in getting notification passed for 10% reservation for economically weaker sections in just 1 week. Currently there is reservations or quota for 50% and this 10% reservation or quota would add to total of 60% […]
NSE goBID – How a retail investor can buy G-Secs on this Platform? On Monday, NSE has launched a new mobile app and desktop platform NSE goBID that would enable Retail investors to invest in Government Securities in India. Currently Retail investors are participating very low in Government Securities. 10 year yield of Government securities […]
SBI Revamped Gold Deposit Scheme Vs Sovereign Gold Bonds Recently, SBI has revamped its gold deposit scheme. SBI Revamped Gold Deposit scheme (R-GDS) provides interest rates for short term, medium term and for long term on the gold deposits. When Sovereign Gold Bonds are also offering interest rates for medium to long term, as an […]
IL&FS Crisis – What exactly happened and who is the biggest loser? IL&FS Crisis has tumbled the entire Indian economy. Two days back, NCLT judgement allowed Govt of India to take over the control of IL&FS and sack the board of directors of the group company. Till last Sunday, investors felt it would collapse entire […]