• K sudhir Bhat

    Dear sir my brother had opened PPF account when he was in India in2010 now he is bringing what to do now

  • Harsh Malhotra

    I am an nri but my minor son lives in India.  Can i invest in my minor son's ppf account as i am his guardian or i have to change his gaurdianship to my wife?  Please advise.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *