We are aware that mutual Funds pool money from investors and invest in Stocks, Bonds, Money market instruments and other Govt Securities. There are various types of Mutual Funds and there are several Mutual Fund schemes in each category and these are one of the best investment options/plan. Refer my earlier articles on this subject to know more about how to pick-up the best mutual funds.
5 reasons why you should invest in these top 10 mutual funds.
I felt below are the top 10 best performing mutual funds (equity diversified) one may plan for investment for 2012. These are the top performers in the last 3 years and we feel they would continue to perform well in coming years.
There are 5 reasons why you should invest in these best mutual funds
1) These mutual funds have earned the highest annualized returns compared to other mutual funds in Equity diversified mutual funds category.
2) These mutual funds offered returns which are double the normal bank fixed deposits interest rates in the last 3 years
3) These mutual funds are equity diversified i.e. they invest in various sectors like banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, Pharma etc., The risks are diversified due to this.
4) These mutual funds are ranked by Crisil (Independent credit rating agency which ranks the mutual funds by considering various factors like based on the Mutual fund company, the MF scheme goals, objectives, performance of the mutual fund etc.,). This gives an investor some kind of trust among the mutual fund schemes. The mutual fund schemes referred here are ranked by Crisil as Rank-1 and Rank-2
5) The AUM (Assets under Management) refers the value of assets under the management which are invested by the investors. The schemes referred here are more than Rs.90 crores, hence good volume of investors are analyzing and investing in these schemes. We felt these are the best and top investments options one can plan.
|Crisil Rank||Mutual Fund Scheme||AUM (Rs. Crores)||1yr||2yr||3yr||5yr|
|Rank 1||Reliance Equity Oppor||3458||5%||4%||19%||10%|
|Rank 1||UTI MNC Fund (G)||237||6%||9%||18%||12%|
|Rank 2||Birla SL India GenNext (G)||93||3%||6%||14%||8%|
|Rank 1||ING Dividend Yield (G)||90||3%||1%||14%||12%|
|Rank 1||Tata Dividend Yield Fund (G)||299||2%||2%||14%||11%|
|Rank 1||Quantum Long Term Equity (G)||104||4%||3%||13%||11%|
|Rank 1||Mirae (I) Opportunities RP (G)||235||1%||2%||12%||0%|
|Rank 2||UTI India Lifestyle Fund(G)||388||1%||4%||12%||0%|
|Rank 2||ICICI Pru Dynamic Plan (G)||3977||1%||1%||12%||8%|
|Rank 2||Can Robeco Equity Divers (G)||622||2%||2%||11%||10%|
Have you enjoyed this post? Please provide your valuable suggestions to improve future articles. If you are excited, share the link in Twitter/Face book (copy URL from your current browser and publish in your Face book/twitter)
- 8.75% IIFL Finance NCD – Sep-2021 issue – Should you subscribe? - September 25, 2021
- Goal-Based Investing – How to evaluate and implement financial goals? - September 24, 2021
- 12.68% Indel Money NCD – Sep 2021 – Should you invest or avoid? - September 23, 2021