DDA Housing Scheme 2019 – Who is eligible and how to apply?
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has come up with 18,000 new flats in Delhi as part of DDA Housing Scheme 2019. As part of the scheme these new flats are being offered at Rs 10.4 Lakhs to Rs 1.7 Crores. One would also get benefits from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme and Credit Linked Subsidy System. What is DDA Housing Scheme 2019 all about? Who is eligible for DDA Housing Scheme March 2019? How to apply for the DDA scheme in Mar/April/May 2019? What are details of flats, area and costs of DDA Scheme 2019?
What is DDA Housing Scheme all about?
DDA Housing Scheme offers new flats at affordable costs now in Mar, April and May-2019. The cost is as low as Rs 10.4 Lakhs per flat in some cases. It offers HIG, MIG, LIG and EWS flats in Vasant Kunj and Narela in Delhi.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 – Features and Benefits
Here are the feature and benefits.
DDA is offering 18,000 new flats as part of DDA Housing Scheme 2019.
DDA Housing Scheme opened on 25th March,2019.
DDA Scheme of Housing closes on 10th May, 2019.
One can apply only through online.
The DDA Housing scheme offers 450 HIG Flats, 1,550 MIG Category flats, 8,330 LIG Category flats and 7,700 EWS Flats.
The price is based on the category of the flat. It ranges between Rs 10.4 Lakhs to Rs 1.7 Crores.
There is no income eligibility criteria to apply for this housing scheme. However, for EWS category flats, income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 3 Lakhs per annum.
Fixed percentage of flats are reserved for ex-service men, war widows, disabled persons and SC/T category applicants.
This program is linked to Credit Linked Subsidy System and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme (affordable housing).
Who is eligible for DDA Housing Scheme March 2019?
Here are the eligibility criteria.
1) Any resident Indian who has crossed 18 years can apply.
2) The applicant along with their spouse and unmarried children should not own any house with over 67 sq m in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi and Delhi Cantonment.
3) Both husband and wife can apply for the flats separately subject to conditions. However, in the event if both of them are successful in getting the allotment, only one of them is eligible and other applicant would get the refund of the money paid.
4) One person should submit one application as individual or as joint applicant.
5) Under EWS Category, income of applicants should not exceed Rs 3 lakhs per annum. There are no income eligibility criteria for other categories of flats.
How to apply for the DDA scheme in Mar/April/May 2019?
1) One needs to visit the DDA website and look at the banks, which they would opt to pay money.
Click on the bank where you want to make advance payment (e.g. ICICI Bank).
The link would take you through the remaining process and you need to make the payment.
How is the allotment done for the flats issued in DDA Housing Scheme 2019?
The process is online only. The process of selection happens through the lottery system. If you are selected through a draw, you would get SMS and email to their registered contact details. If not, one would get a refund of the money. The selection would happen immediately after the designated closure period.
What are various types of reservations available under this DDA Housing Scheme?
Here are the details.
i) 15% of the flats for applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC);
ii) 7.5% of the flats for applicants belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)
iii) 1% for War Widows and those receiving liberalised pension from Armed/Paramilitary Services
iv) 5% reservation for persons with disability.
v) 1% for Ex-servicemen
Which Bank we can choose for making payment?
You can visit the link indicated above for the tie-up bank which are offering the online application process.
What is the registration amount payable under this scheme?
Here are the details.
1) EWS Category – Rs 25,000
2) LIG category (1 BHK) – Rs 1 Lakh
3) HIG/MIG Category (2 BHK) – Rs 2 Lakhs.
Also Read: Top 10 Mutual Funds from Largecap segment
What are details of flats, area and costs of DDA Scheme 2019?
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 – Who is eligible and how to apply
- LIC Jeevan Utsav Plan No 871 – Features, Benefits and Review - December 2, 2023
- 10% Arka Fincap NCD Dec-2023 issue – Should you Invest? - December 1, 2023
- 10.5% IIFL Samasta NCD Dec-2023 issue details - November 30, 2023