Why you are still NOT Rich in life?
Many of us keep struggling to earn money and become rich in life. While it is not that simple to become rich, if you can plan well, you can be rich too. If you are still thinking why you are still not rich, it is the time for you to check what is going wrong in your financial life. In this article I would provide 20 pointers as to why you are still NOT rich in Life. The answer lies in the question itself, hence I would keep this article crisp.
Also Read: How NOT to become Crorepati in your life?
Why you are still NOT Rich in life?
This not a comprehensive list, but would give you a few thoughts about why you are not rich in your life. It is not in any specific order.
1) You think you don’t deserve to become rich. Why do you think so?
2) You believe you need to work more hours to make money. Smart people make more money than people who just do the hard work. Have you created a 5 year plan to become Crorepati?
3) Your focus is not on money or you don’t believe in money. Then why you would become rich?
4) You think you are part of middle class family and would continue for the rest of your life. This thought would never make you rich right?
5) You think becoming rich means sacrificing family life. Change your mindset please.
6) You invest in endowment plans or money back plans that offer low returns. If you are compromising on low returns, where is the question of becoming rich faster?
7) You have not taken term insurance plans. You want your family to suffer in your absence?
8) You don’t have a health insurance plan for your family. Unexpected hospitalization bills can ruin your savings. Did you ever thought about financial disasters that may arise in future?
9) You have not created any financial goals. Where is the question of you becoming rich?
10) You are more focused on earnings rather than savings. Have you ever tried about formula expenses = income minus savings? If not, where is the question of you achieving financial freedom faster?
11) Have you created smart goals? Smart people get rewarded with Smart goals.
12) You are less focused on investments. Have you analyzed your financial status and started investing in high return investments that are suitable to you based on your risk appetite?
13) You are investing in wrong investment options. Are you investing in debt funds for the long term? Are you investing in post office saving schemes for 10-15 year tenure? Why?
14) You think buying a home with a home loan is your lifetime goal. Change your mindset. Think about paying of your home loan in next 5-10 years. It is very much possible. Create a financial goal around this and you can achieve this.
15) You are running for quick money. You are getting attracted to websites or social media posts who are promising quick rich schemes. There are people who might offer attractive schemes like forex trading, SMS stock tips for multibagger shares, etc. People are minting money by offering such schemes to you.
16) You are talking to people who have failed in their investments and getting negative influences instead of learnings from them. One should read success stories of stock market or any great personality, success stories to get motivated.
17) You lost money in stocks or mutual funds during the stock market crash and you blame investing is not your cup of tea. Have you tried investing in medium to long term?
18) You don’t want to take the risk. No risk, no gain. Try investing some portion of your investment portfolio in some of the high risk, high return investment options.
19) You are focusing on entertaining things instead of getting educated about money.
20) Are you depending on single income? Single income does not make you rich at a faster pace. Have you tried multiple sources of income? Have you tried any extra income you can generate based on your passion over weekend?
21) Are you still paying home loans offered at higher interest rates? If yes, what is stopping you to switch to lower interest rate home loans.
All pointers may not be applicable to you. Whatever relevant to you, consider, work on them and achieve financial freedom faster.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
- ICICI Prudential NASDAQ 100 Index Fund – Review [NFO] - September 21, 2021
- 8.3% JM Financial Products NCD Sep-2021 – Issue details and Review - September 20, 2021
- 8% Hawkins Cookers Fixed Deposit Scheme 2021 – Review - September 18, 2021