Top Diwali Stock Picks for 2015
Diwali Samavat 2072 is fast approaching. Leading stock brokerage firms started recommending top diwali stock picks for 2015. While, Investors realized that investment in stocks should be done for long term, they are even looking for short to medium term top stock picks. Many stock brokerage firms started recommending stocks that would outperform short term of 1 month to medium term of 1 or 2 years. Which are the Best Diwali Stock Picks for 2015 recommended by them?
Top Diwali Stock Picks for 2015 from leading stock brokerage firms
ICICI direct – Best Diwali Stock Picks for 2015
1) Ashoka Buildcon – CMP Rs 162 and Target Price – Rs 214
Ashoka Buildcon is in construction sector. It is the major beneficiary of upcoming NHAI road award programme. ICICI Direct recommends this as top pick for this Diwali.
2) Bajaj Corp – CMP Rs 420 and Target Price – Rs 530
Bajaj Corp is India’s leading consumer goods company where major brands in hair care category. Company is able to increase market share from 57% to 61% an year back. Currently available at 20.3x discounted price compared to peers, hence ICICI direct feels it is best bet.
Angel Broking – Top Diwali Stock Picks for 2015
3) Inox Wind – CMP Rs 387 and Target Price – Rs 505
Inox Wind is fully integrated player in wind energy. It has manufacturing plants in Ahmedabad and Una (Himachal Pradesh). It has strong order book of 1.2 GW by end of Sep-2015. Currently trading at 12.6x times at estimated EPS of FY2017.
4) Ipca Labs – CMP Rs 748 and Target Price – Rs 900
One of the largest supplier of API and intermediate medicines in the world. Currently focusing on high margin business. Company estimates 8% YoY growth in next financial year.
5) Radico Khaithan – CMP Rs 108 and Target Price – Rs 119
Radico Khaithan is the manufacturer of industrial alcohol, Indian made foreign liquor, country liquior and fertilizers. It is the 4th largest Indian liquor company. It has been growing at strong growth rate of 26% CAGR in last 7 years which makes this stock unique, hence recommended by Angel Broking as Best Diwali Stock Pick for 2015.
Edelweiss – Top Diwali Stock recommendations for 2015
6) Cholamandalam Investment – CMP Rs 644 and Target Price – Rs 727
Cholamandalam investment is into leasing and hire purchase sector. This company has started adding new lines of business like tractor, SME financing. It has shown improvement in operational efficiency and brough its operating costs from 5% to 3% in last 5 years.
7) Indocount industries – CMP Rs 918 and Target Price – Rs 1198
It is the 3rd largest home textiles exporter in India. It is expected to benefit from the shift of business from China to India. Hence Edelweiss feels this as one of the best stock picks for this Diwali.
8) NIIT – CMP Rs 92 and Target Price – Rs 125
NIIT is Indian multinational company offering learning management and training delivery solutions to corporate, institutions and individuals. NIIT is based out of Gurgoan. Growing corporate outsourcing industry would help NIIT to tap business opportunities.
IIFL – Top Diwali Stocks for 2015
9) Dewal Housing Finance – CMP Rs 219 and Target Price – Rs 319
Dewan housing finance is 3rd larges housing loans and housing finance company in India. Government affordable housing are expected to boost the revenues of Dewan Housing Finance. Company strong position in this industry makes this attractive, hence recommended by IIFL as top diwali stock pick.
10) Greaves Cotton – CMP Rs 138 and Target Price – Rs 180
Manufacturer of engines and construction equipments in India. Strong growth in 3 wheelers, positive growth in LCV sales provides good opportunitites for Greaves Cotton.
Kotak Securities – Top Diwali Stock recommendations
11) Century Plywood – CMP Rs 178 and Target Price – Rs 239
Leading manufacturer and supplier of quality plywood, lamination sheets, fiber board etc., Wide product portfolio and expected GST implementation benefit by mid of FY2017 makes this stock attractive now.
12) PNC Infratech – CMP Rs 512 and Target Price – Rs 602
It is one of the front ending infra development, construction and management company. It has strong track record in the road sectors. It is maintaining high core RoCE of over 25%.
13) Praj Industries – CMP Rs 90 and Target Price – Rs 118
Praj Industries is in the core business of Ethonol and brewerages. It has improved its order book by 57% in last 1 year. Its management expects to grow its revenues at 10% to 12% in current financial year.
If you like this article, please share this on your Facebook or Twitter. This would be a special gift which you would be giving to our blog.
Top Diwali Stock Picks from leading stock brokerage firms
- Sovereign Gold Bonds – Series VIII (2021-22) – Should you buy or avoid? - November 29, 2021
- Tega Industries IPO Review – Is it good or bad for investment? - November 27, 2021
- Star Health Insurance IPO – Should you invest in this IPO backed by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? - November 29, 2021