EPFO Launches Mobile App – Check EPF balance and download passbook in seconds now
Employees Provident Fund Organization(EPF) has launched Mobile App where employees can check their EPF balance, download passbook etc. on their mobile while on their move. Earlier EPFO has provided facility to check EPF balance through mobile and with SMS, however there was no simple App like one what is being launched now. What are the key features of this EPFO Mobile App? How to check EPF balance through this EPFO Mobile App? How to download EPF passbook through this mobile App of EPFO?
What are the Features of this EPFO Mobile App?
This Mobile App launched by EPFO has 4 major features:
- EPF members (employees) can do UAN (Universal Account Number) activation through this mobile App.
- EPF Member can check their employee provident fund (epf) balance through this mobile App.
- EPF pensioner can check their disbursement/pymts through this mobile App.
- Employees can check EPF deposits/remittances by entering TRRN (Transaction) number on this mobile App.
How does EPFO Mobile App work?
Members can download EPF mobile App from EPFO website. You can directly download this App from this EPFO Mobile app download link. This mobile App is classified into 3 sections, Members, Pensioners and Employers. Once you download, you need to activate UAN on your mobile to use all these features indicated above.
Who would get benefitted with this Mobile App?
There are currently 3.54 Crore members, 50 Lakh pensioners and over 6 Lakh employers who can download and get benefitted through this EPFO Mobile App.
How to activate UAN on EPFO Mobile App?
- Open EPFO Mobile App
- Visit Members section
- Select “UAN Activate” option
- You need to enter Establishment Code, Extn, Employee Number and UAN and your Mobile number. All these are available in your payslip issued by the employer. If any details are missing, you need to contact your employer.
- Click “Activate” button.
- Your UAN would be activated.
How to check EPF Balance / Download Passbook through EPFO Mobile App?
First you need to activate UAN. Once you have done, you would be able to use these features.
- Click on Members section
- Click on Balance / Passbook
- Enter UAN and mobile no.
- Click Show
- Your EPF balance is displayed on screen. You can download EPF passbook too.
How to check Pension disbursement / payment through EPFO Mobile App?
- Go to Pension Section of mobile app
- Enter PPO number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit button
- View the info.
How employers can check EPF deposit/remittances status through EPFO Mobile App?
- Go to employers section of the Mobile App
- Click TRRN Status button
- Enter TRRN number (Transaction number)
- Click Show Status button
Have you found this info useful, please share it with your colleagues and friends who might not be aware on how to check their EPF Balance or how to download EPF passbook.
If you like this article, please share this on your Facebook or Twitter. This would be a special gift which you would be giving to our blog.
EPFO Launches EPF Mobile App – Check EPF balance and download passbook in seconds now
- Paras Defence IPO Review – Is it good or bad for investment? - September 17, 2021
- Best Conservative Hybrid Mutual Funds to invest in 2021 - September 16, 2021
- NJ Launches Balanced Advantage Fund – Review [NFO] - September 14, 2021