How to show interest on NSC in Income Tax Return? One of the best ways to save income tax u/s 80C is investing in National Saving Certificates. NSC can be purchased from the post office, which has 5 years tenure. While you can claim this amount from 80C exemption, interest from NSC is taxable. It […]
Search your favorite article
Person Behind this blog
Suresh KP i.e. me, have written 1250+ articles on this Blog. I love doing analysis on various Best Investment Plans like mutual funds, Stocks, IPO’s, NCD Bonds, Insurance products. If you like our blog, you can share some of the good articles on your Facebook or Twitter. This would be the BIGGEST gift which you would be giving to us.
- 90 Good Small Business Ideas with Low Investment
- Aavas Financiers IPO - High Priced - Should you invest?
- 22 Best Manufacturing Business Ideas with low investment and high profits
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders IPO - Should you avoid?
- 50 Small Manufacturing Business Ideas with Low investment
- How to update KYC Details on UAN EPFO Portal Online?
- Which is the Best SIP date for Mutual Fund Investments?
- Revised Post Office Small Saving Interest rates - July to Sep-2018
- 10 Best Mutual Fund Mobile Apps for investing online in India
- CueMath Work from home - Earn Rs 40K per month – What are the hidden factors?