DHFL NCD Aug / Sep 2016 – Tranche II – Should you invest? During 1st week of this month, Deewan Housing Finance Limited (DHFL) has come up with Secured Redeemable Non Convertible debentures (NCD) offering 9.3% annualised yield which got subscribed in single day. With such a positive note, now Tranche-II of DHFL NCD Aug/Sep-2016 […]
Search your favorite article
Person Behind this blog
Suresh KP i.e. me, have written 1250+ articles on this Blog. I love doing analysis on various Best Investment Plans like mutual funds, Stocks, IPO’s, NCD Bonds, Insurance products. If you like our blog, you can share some of the good articles on your Facebook or Twitter. This would be the BIGGEST gift which you would be giving to us.
Top Posts & Pages
- 90 Good Small Business Ideas with Low Investment
- Latest and Revised Post Office Small Saving Interest rates - Oct to Dec-2018
- Aavas Financiers IPO - High Priced - Should you invest?
- 22 Best Manufacturing Business Ideas with low investment and high profits
- 9.1% TATA Capital Finance NCD Sep 2018 - Should you invest?
- 50 Small Manufacturing Business Ideas with Low investment
- How to update KYC Details on UAN EPFO Portal Online?
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders IPO - Should you avoid?
- Best Portfolio Management Services (PMS) in India for 2017-2018
- 10 Best Mutual Fund Mobile Apps for investing online in India