Tag Archives: 10% Reservation for higher education

10% Reservation for Economically Weak Upper Castes – How to check whether you are eligible?

10% Reservation for Economically Weak Upper Castes – How to check whether you are eligible? Govt. of India was succeeded in getting notification passed for 10% reservation for economically weaker sections in just 1 week. Currently there is reservations or quota for 50% and this 10% reservation or quota would add to total of 60% … Continue reading 10% Reservation for Economically Weak Upper Castes – How to check whether you are eligible?