Best Trading App in India | Top Stock Market App | Online Trading App
Best Trading App in India | Top Stock Market App | Online Trading App
With the progression of technology, people need not stick to their televisions and computer screens to get the stock market updates. The launch of Stock Market Trading Applications has brought about a revolution in the investment segment in the capital market. Now people can track their investments, buy and sell the stocks on the go. What are Stock Trading Mobile Apps? Why these stock market trading Apps gaining prominence now? Which are the Best Stock Market Trading Mobile Apps in India now in 2019?
What are Stock Market Trading Apps?
Stock Market trading applications are the apps that provide access to online trading platforms and allow the customers to execute the trades instantly through their mobiles itself. These trading apps have gained tremendous popularity in the recent 4-5 years.
It is no more a luxury, but counted as a basic necessity as it facilitates tracking your investments while on the go.
Why Stock Trading Mobile Apps are gaining prominence?
The stock market trading apps are gaining prominence due to various reasons:
1) We are seeing Mobile revolution in India and every individual has a mobile on hand. Mobile companies are offering low cost cell phones with various features to attract customers. These days many mobile consumers not only use mobile Apps to pay for their transactions or for gaming, but also gone one step ahead in ensuring they get latest news update or stock market updates.
2) It provides high flexibility to the customers to get the financial news anywhere and trade instantly.
3) It provides timely and quick updates not only on Indian but global financial markets.
4) It enables to track all the Indian Stock Exchanges- BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX.
5) It facilitates tracking of indices like Sensex, Nifty along with the latest data for stocks, mutual funds, commodity, currency, futures, options etc.
6) It provides interactive charts, historical and trending graphs which prove to be quite handy while taking investment decisions.
7) It guides you in building your investment portfolio and manages your investments in a better manner.
8) It provides suggestions and assistance from experts through reviews, discussions and stock market recommendations.
Best Trading Apps in India / Top Share Market Trading App
Here is the information on some of the best Stock Market apps in India. No particular order is followed here. One can easily download them from the Google Play Store for free. Many of them are available in IOS Version too. These are best trading app in India in Quora search too.
#1 – Moneycontrol App
It is amongst the most popular Android apps / IOS App for the Indian stock market. Referred as India’s no. 1 Finance app, it contains comprehensive features like latest news, in-depth financial information, and easy access to statistics across various stock exchanges. The app is available in Hindi, English, and Gujarati as well. Moreover, it also provides live streaming of all CNBC channels. Android app was rated as 4.3 and IO App as 4.0. If you want to track live markets and track some of the key financial statistics, Moneycontrol Market App is one of the best Stock Market Trading Mobile Apps in India.
#2 – Zerodha Kite
The Zerodha trading platform has become popular with its exciting features. We all know that Zerodha is leaving discount stock broker in India that has the highest number of customers in India. It offers free brokerage services, except that it charges Rs 20 per order as transaction charges. Zerodha Kite mobile app provides data about NSE, BSE and MCX. This provides live streaming of the market. It provides advanced chat with over 100 indicators. You can trade equities,F&O, Commodities and Currency. This is rated as one of the best stock trading app for android.
#3 – ET Markets App
This application is introduced by the Economic Times. It provides the stock market update in 8 regional languages on NSE and BSE. One can even watch ETNOW TV and audio Live streaming for financial news. This is one of the best stock trading app for beginners.
#4 – NDTV Profit
Powered by India’s leading business channel – NDTV Profit, this application allows you to watch Live TV. It extensively uses interactive charts with customized time-frames like 1 day to three years. The App is the best source of information on the economy, business and the markets.
#5 – Stock Edge
This mobile app is designed to do fundamental, technical and derivative research through a simple interface. It is supported by different functions like MY Watch List to keep track of your portfolio, My Investor Group section to create your investor group, and My Scan section to follow daily trading activities.
#6 – IIFL Markets app
It is one of those mobile apps that received the maximum positive response from the users. It was launched by famous brokerage platform – India Infoline Ltd. It has proved to be a great tool for investors and traders for detailed analysis and stock market changes. It also allows you to set a price alert. This is one of the Best Online Trading app in India that is rated by users.
#7 – BSE India on Mobile
Asia’s first stock exchange, BSE Ltd. has launched this app. It provides with the ability to view the markets on the move and keeps you abreast with the changes in the capital market scenario.
# 8 – 5Paisa Share Trading and Mutual Funds App
This app offers online mobile trading at the lowest cost in India. It charges a flat fee of Rs. 10 for all your executed orders, be it any trading segment- cash, F&O, currency or commodity. If you are looking for best trading app in India to earn money, 5 Paise app could be best suitable to you as if offers low brokerage charges.
# 9 – NSE Mobile Trading
This app is popular because of its simplicity, but it misses out many of the comprehensive features that other apps are possessing.
# 10 – RKSV Upstox
It is a budding mobile app that is gaining ground slowly but regularly. It promises completely free equity investments with only Rs. 20 per order for the intraday transactions. One can give it a try this online trading app.
#11 – BSE NSE Live Stock Market News
Along with regular features, this app provides the latest news on business, finance, economy, savings and investments, real estate and property, retirement planning, taxes etc. from various sources like Reuters, CNBC, Moneycontrol, Investopedia and many more.
#12 – Indian Stock Market Watch
This app has a very detailed individual stock page along with the regular features.
#13 – Live Share Tips
This app provides useful tips for NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, gold, silver, commodities and forex. You can even follow the moves of experts.
#14 – Stock Watch
BSE/NSE App – this mobile app helps you track two important stock exchanges – NSE and BSE. The list of Stock Watch keeps track of your portfolio in a very easy and simple manner. The Live feeds keep you updated on daily gainers and losers of the stock market. Top fund houses and useful stock tips can be attained from the analysts.
Are these Stock Market Trading Apps Safe?
There were no major complaints about these mobile Apps as of now. However, one should not rule this out. Keep an antivirus on your mobile before you install any of these Apps to be on safer side. When you transfer money to such mobile trading app, know how this is being transferred and whether the money is available in your trading account immediately. These guidelines would help to gain confidence that this App is relevant for you.
How to pick a good Stock Market Trading Mobile App suitable to you?
You should as few questions to you
1) Am I day trader or investor or only reads the news? If you are a day trader or investor, consider investing in Mobile Trading apps instead of just news app. If you do more of intraday, choose Best App for Intraday trading in India. If you just need only news, going for trading apps would be a waste. Just go for simple Economic Times or MoneyControl that covers everything.
2) Is the Mobile Trading App compatible for your mobile? If not, no point in installing and wasting your time. If you have android phone, check which trading Apps that are compatible and consider only that. If you have iphone, consider that is suitable for your iphone.
3) Number of App downloads would also give an idea as to how popular is that mobile trading app.
4) Check Reviews about the App. When you are installing the Mobile App, there are user experiences and a rating of 1 to 5. Choosing a good trading app that is over and above 3.5 rating is a good idea.
5) User experience of the stock market trading app is also important. Users generally leave their feedback on the IOS or Google playstore. This would give a better view about the mobile trading app feature
Conclusion: Stock market mobile applications have been accepted by the users as these can be used on mobile phone on hand. Through these apps, the household savings too can be channelized into the stock market in a very easy manner. Mobile apps can provide you with guidance on the investments, but one has to be cautious while using it and take a wise decision based on your knowledge.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
Best Stock Market Trading Mobile Apps in India 2019