General Insurance Corporation (GIC) IPO – Should you invest? General Insurance Corporation (GIC) IPO would open for subscription on 11th October , 2017. General Insurance Corporation (GIC) Ltd is the largest reinsurance company in India. Its consolidated premiums grew at 48% CAGR in last 3 years. It posted profits of 9% for FY2017. This Mega […]
Search your favorite article
Person Behind this blog
Suresh KP i.e. me, have written 1250+ articles on this Blog. I love doing analysis on various Best Investment Plans like mutual funds, Stocks, IPO’s, NCD Bonds, Insurance products. If you like our blog, you can share some of the good articles on your Facebook or Twitter. This would be the BIGGEST gift which you would be giving to us.
- 90 Good Small Business Ideas with Low Investment
- IRCON International IPO – Should you Invest or Avoid?
- 9.75% Aadhar Housing Finance NCD Sep 2018 – Should you invest?
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders IPO - Should you avoid?
- 22 Best Manufacturing Business Ideas with low investment and high profits
- Which is the Best SIP date for Mutual Fund Investments?
- How to update KYC Details on UAN EPFO Portal Online?
- 50 Small Manufacturing Business Ideas with Low investment
- Best Portfolio Management Services (PMS) in India for 2017-2018
- CueMath Work from home - Earn Rs 40K per month – What are the hidden factors?