6 Best Investment Plans in India for high risk investors
Are there any best investment plans in India for high risk investors where one can maximize the returns? Are there any best investment plans in India which can double or triple money in short term to medium term? We have done some research for the past 2 weeks and found that such plans are available for high risk investors. These investment plans would fall under high risk, high return investments.
What are high risk, high return investments?
Investments that carry very high risk, but there is greater potential that it would provide excellent returns.
If you are an investor, who look for safe investments or investors who want to take low risk, this is not your cup of tea. Please stay away from such investment options. These are good investment plans in India for high risk investors only.
Best investment plans in India for high risk investors
1) Investments in FMCG and Pharma mutual funds: Investments in sector based mutual funds would carry high risk. At the same time, it is one of the investment categories which has beaten all investment options and provided good returns.
FMCG Mutual funds: Investments in FMCG mutual funds have been giving good returns in the last 5 years.
- SBI FMCG Mutual funds gave annualized returns of 30% p.a. in the last 3 years
- ICICI Pru FMCG mutual funds gave annualized returns of 26% p.a. in the last 3 years
If you consider investing in FMCG mutual funds, your money would get doubled in less than 3 years. This is one of the good investment plans in India for high risk takers.
Pharma Mutual funds: Pharma sector is growing year on year. Investments in Pharma mutual funds have been giving good returns in the last few years.
- Reliance Pharma Mutual fund gave annualized returns of 26% p.a. in the last 5 years
- UTI Pharma mutual funds gave annualized returns of 18% p.a. in the last 5 years
If you consider investing in Pharma mutual funds like Reliance Pharma fund, your money would get doubled in 3 years. This is one of the best investment plans in India who expect high returns while taking risk.
2) Investments in banking, FMCG and midcap stocks: Large cap stocks provide consistent good growth in their revenues and profits. However such stocks are over-valued and stock prices would have reached their peak levels. While they provide good returns on long run, you cannot expect very high returns. For high risk investors, there are investment options like investing in banking stocks, FMCG stocks, Pharma stocks and other mid-cap stocks which has good growth story. While investing in such stocks may carry some risk, they may provide good returns.
Best banking stocks: Some of the top banking stocks which one can look for investments are ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI, Axis Bank, Kotak Bank and Yes Bank.
Best FMCG stocks: ITC, HUL, Colgate, Dabur India, Nestle are some of the good stocks one for look for investments.
3) Investments in IPO’s: In 2012, the IPO stocks performance was good. Every 1 lakh investment done in IPO’s in last year has resulted in Rs 50,000 returns. While I may not suggest investing in all IPO’s, but you can invest in good IPO’s. Last week there was REPCO housing IPO (Crisil-3 rated) and there is an upcoming IPO next week (Opal Luxury, Crisil 4/5 rated) which are some of the best investment plans. Keep visiting our blog for such IPO recommendations to grow your investments by subscribing to IPO.
4) Investment in Company Fixed deposits: Some time back, I was doing research about the best company fixed deposit schemes. The riskier it is, the higher the returns were. While I would not suggest you to invest in company fixed deposit which is high risk, you can take moderate risk and invest in company fixed deposits which earn higher returns.
- Ansal Properties, Jaiprakash Associates, Jaypee infratech are accepting fixed deposit schemes which are offering more than 12% interest rates. They are high risk investments.
- Alternative Shriram Transport finance (Crisil FAAA+ and ICRA MAA+) offers interest rates of 10.75% p.a. for 3 years deposits. This is one of the best investment plans in India who want to take moderate risk and benefit.
5) Investment in forex currency trading: Have you ever seen an advertisement about forex currency trading, which says, a person has started his forex trading before he starts to his office and make money within a few hours? Though it carries high risk, still there is possibility that we get higher returns through this investment plan. However don’t think that you can double your investment in a single day like it showed on the advertisement. I personally traded in forex currency trading for few days. It requires attention during the trading hours. You cannot do a 9 to 6 job and do this trading.
6) Investment through binary options trading: While forex currency trading investment option creates an idea that you money can be doubled within few days, trading in binary options is a win-lose or lose-win situation. You can get 80% returns in 60 seconds time or you would lose your entire investment. This is a very high risk investment option, rather it should be called as an investment gambling instead of investment option. I personally not traded in binary options trading. Read more about binary options trading here.
Conclusion: While I would have indicated several best investment plans in India for high risk investors, they should be chosen appropriately based on the risk capacity. I personally vote for options 1 to 4 to maximize the returns.
If you enjoyed this article, share the link in Facebook/Twitter. The links are provided below.
Best Investment Plans in India for high risk investors
Note: This article is based on topic suggested by a reader through "suggest a topic" in menu bar.
- 8.75% IIFL Finance NCD – Sep-2021 issue – Should you subscribe? - September 25, 2021
- Goal-Based Investing – How to evaluate and implement financial goals? - September 24, 2021
- 12.68% Indel Money NCD – Sep 2021 – Should you invest or avoid? - September 23, 2021