Max Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Health Insurance Plan-Review
Every health insurance policy comes up with several terms and conditions. Max Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Health Insurance Plan comes with unique features which are offered by a few health insurance companies. In this article, we would discuss about Max Bupa heartbeat family floater health insurance, its features, what are covered under this plan and what are not covered.
Also read: LIC Jeevan Argoya Health insurance plan review
Features of Max Bupa Family Floater Health Insurance Plan
- Coverage of health insurance plan for Rs 2 Lakhs to Rs 50 Lakhs
- One can get covered at any age (Min: 0 years and Max: No limit)
- New borne babies can be covered without any additional premiums
- Maternity benefits up to 2 deliveries
- Life time renewals
- Max Bupa settles all claims without any third party settlement
- All day care procedures are covered without any exclusion.
Variants of Max Bupa Family floater health insurance Plan
This health insurance plan is available in 3 variants.
- Silver – Sum assured is Rs 2 Lakhs and Rs 3 Lakhs
- Gold – Sum assured is Rs 5 Lakhs, Rs 7.5 Lakhs and Rs 10 Lakhs
- Platinum – Sum assured is Rs 15 Lakhs, Rs 20 Lakhs and Rs 50 Lakhs.
What are covered in this health insurance plan?
- Pre-hospitalization expenses of 30 days period and post-hospitalization expenses up to 60 days period are covered
- Complete day care expenses including Chemotherapy, Radio therapy and pathology test are covered
- Hospitalization expenses like nursing, drugs etc.
- Doctor consultation fees
- Hospital expenses and ICU charges (up to 1% of sum assured for daily hospital bed charges)
- Maternity expenses up to 2 deliveries
- New born baby would be included without any extra premium. For platinum members, vaccination charges for the first one year would be reimbursed.
- Domiciliary treatment up to Rs 50,000 are covered
- Emergency ambulance charges up to Rs 2,000
- Expenses incurred for organ donor treatment
- Health relation program benefit every year for 10% of premium paid
- This health insurance plan available for 1 year, if you consider taking for 2 year plan, it is available at discounted price
What are not covered under this max Bupa health insurance plan?
- Pre existing diseases for the period of 48 months from the date of policy
- First 90 days period from the date of policy
- Senior citizens beyond 65 years, only 80% is payable, balance of 20% need to be borne by insured
- Cosmetic surgery, obesity treatment, non allopathic treatment, dental treatment or eyesight treatment not covered
- HIV / AIDS not covered
- Senior citizens beyond 60+ years, 24 months waiting period for specific conditions.
- Addictive conditions and disorders
- Ageing and puberty
- Artificial life maintenance
- Conflict and disaster
- Congenital conditions
- Convalescence and Rehabilitation
- Drugs and dressings for Out-patient or take-home use
- Experimental treatment
- Health hydros, nature cure, wellness clinics etc.
- Hereditary conditions
- Items of personal comfort and convenience
- Non-allopathic treatment
- Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Conditions
- Out-patient Treatment
- Reproductive medicine – Birth control & Assisted reproduction
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Sexual problems and gender issues
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Unrecognized physician or Hospital
- Sleep disorders
- Speech disorders
- Active participation in adventure or hazardous sports
You may also like: Reliance life easy care fixed benefit plan
Detailed brochure, terms and conditions can be read at this link: http://www.maxbupa.com/documentViewer/heartbeat-terms-conditions.pdf
Conclusion: While there are several health insurance policies, Max Bupa Family Floater Health Insurance Plan comes up with several unique features. Since this insurance company also offers life time renewals, one can consider by reviewing its features, inclusions and exclusions.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and twitter.
Max Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Health Insurance Plan-Review
Max Bupa Health Insurance Fraud Company
MaxBupa’s famous tagline “Your Health First” is as fake as all their policies and assurance. They are very well known for fooling innocent customers by luring them by adverstisment. They prey on their policy holder’s money. I had purchased the health policy for my family on 23rd August,2016 by paying an amount of Rs. 30,292/-. After a span of four months I was diagnosed with acidity and visited Kapadia Hospital. I was under the examination of Dr Modi’s RMO and they advised me to get admitted but I denied. Instead I did some tests and sonography as prescribed by them. My reports were normal.
On 31st May, 2017, I visited Matoshree Gomati Hospital due to acidity. And there I was examined by RMO of Dr J K Tiwari. Then I was shifted to Prarthana Hospital on 1st June, 2017 to get hospitalized as there were no beds available in Gomati Hospital and got discharge on 3rd June, 2017. I paid hospital bills of total amount of Rs 27679/-(Twenty Seven Thousand Six Seventy Nine) in cash.
I had applied for reimbursement on 29th June and all the required dpcuments had been submitted to the Delhi Office via courier. On 2nd of August,2017 I got SMS from Max Bupa and came to know that my claimm has been rejected. I didnt get any mail related to denial of my claim. I had a word with customer care representative Ms. Deepa on the very next day and came to know that my claim was rejected for no reason. Later I received email from Max Bupa where it was mentioned that on OPD Paper of 23rd Dec 2016, I was written 6 to 7 months which is not true. I have all the xerox copy of the same. I read it and there was nothing mentioned there. I mailed my grievance redressal to clear this confusion, Ms Jyoti was the contacted person and she to failed to give proper explaination on why my claim got rejected. All they told me showing proper documentation was against their guidelines stating it as non discloser. They have send me an non dislcoser form stating I had this problem before buying the policy and if I dont sign the policy will get terminated.
I have yet not recieved and reply and have lost my money.The false claim and promises of MaxBupa is something that is way to famous now. I am not the only one that got ditched by the company. I would only advice everyone to not go on good reviews stated but focuson bad reviews as they are the actual probem that is faced by the customer. We should all stop buying these policy which neither fulfill their promise nor gives a clear idea about all the guidelines. Please do spread awarness so that no other person’s money goes to waste. Be a smart customer and dont get fooled by such fraud company.
Never believe on positive reviews always check negative reviews to know the truth.
To read more genuine reviews just Google ‘Max bupa fraud’ and see the results.
Name : Chandan Thakur
My policy number is 30568647201600 and claim id is 259868.
Bad to hear about your experience
Please send me brochure of heartbeat health insurence policy. Suggest more policies useful for the family.
Uttam, you need to contact the insurance company directly. I have provided the link to brochure in article itself. I keep posting one article on insurance every week. You can check all insurance related articles on https://myinvestmentideas.com/category/insurance-plans/
Please suggest me a Mediclaim policy for my Wife (29 Yrs) and Daughter(3 Yrs) for a SI of Rs 30 lacs.I hold a mediclaim policy from New India Assurance for SI Rs 2.75 Lacs apart from Midiclaim policy provided by my employer.Kindly suggest.
Arit, Among the health insurance policies I have seen, Max Bupa and Reliance healthcare plans are good. I also heard apollo munich, but yet to research. Would do that next week.
I am depending on my employer's health insurance policy. I am planning to take an Health insureance plan outside, however, I am in confusion to select the product available in the current market. For me, I need in-patient as well as out-patient reimbursements. Can you pls suggest me some good products which would suffice my requirements. I heard Roayl Sundaram offering such products, but need more details.
Ravi, out of the articles I reviewed, I felt Max Bupa is good one. I heard thre are others like Apollo Munich health insurance, but I am yet to analyse. Would check royal sundarm too and provide analysis
Can you please provide a review on Oriental Happy family floater health insurance plan?? Is it good to take?
Sure Pavan, You can expect this in next 1-2 weeks.