RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card – Features and Benefits
RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card Review
Few days back, RBL Bank has launched a Practo Plus Credit card. RBL Bank in collaboration with Practo (India’s leading digital healthcare platform) is offering this RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card. This credit card would help you to save on your monthly health related spendings. It provides 24×7 doctor consultation for you and your family. What are the Features of RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card? What are the fees that are charged on the Practo Plus Card? Let’s review this credit card in this article.
About RBL Bank
RBL Bank is one of India’s leading private sector banks with an expanding presence across the country. The Bank offers specialized services under six business verticals namely Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch & Business Banking, Agri Business Banking, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Treasury and Financial Markets Operations. It currently services over 6.9 million customers through a network of 332 Branches, 1,013 Business Correspondent Branches (of which 228 banking outlets) and 376 ATMs spread across 23 Indian States and Union Territories.
India-based Practo, a startup that helps consumers locate doctors and healthcare information. Practo is the place which connects them to everything that they need to take good care of themselves and their families, assessing health issues, finding the right doctor, managing records securely, and finding new ways to live a longer healthier life. Healthcare providers and other healthcare partners use Practo because it is the trusted home for health for millions of people.
Features and Benefits in RBL Practo Plus Credit Card
Here are the details of this credit card.
1) RBL in collaboration with Practo has launched this Practo Plus Credit card.
2) You can earn healthcash on your daily expenses.
3) Get 24×7 doctor consultation for you and your family.
4) Get complimentary lounge access twice every quarter.
5) You can get complimentary benefits like health check-up, sample home pick-up and e-reports within 24 hours.
What are the Welcome Benefits in RBL Bank Practo Credit Card?
Here are welcome benefits.
1) One Free Full Body Health Checkup that will give you an update on the status of your health.
2) Home sample pick-up ad tests at NABL and CAP Accredited labs.
3) e-reports within 24 hours.
4) Tests include reports on vitamin profile, Thyroid profile, Iron deficiency profile, blood count, diabetes and many more.
5) Avail these benefits within 3 months after you take your card.
What is the offer of free 24×7 doctor consultation?
This card offers free 24×7 doctor consultation, let us check what is this benefit about.
1) The 24×7 family doctor team part of Practo Plus membership will be available for you and your entire family.
2) You can connect within 2 mts on text, call or video available 24×7.
3) Patient and doctor can access consultations.
What is the HealthCash offered on this credit card?
You can earn 1 healthcash for every Rs 100 spend on this practo credit card. This 1 healthcash = Rs 1 and you can avail health services on Practo. This is applicable for all domestic and international transactions.
How does RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card work exactly?
Once the Practo Plus credit card is issued, you can use this card like any other credit card. The moment this credit card is issued, a Practo health plan account gets created in a Practo health app. The cardholders need to log in with their registered mobile number to access this plan under the “MyHealth Plan” section of Practo App.
What is the fees charged on the RBL Practo Card?
This card is not free. RBL Bank would charge Rs 2,000 per year as fees to issue / use this credit card.
How to apply RBL Bank Practo Credit Card?
You can visit this link to apply this card online.
You need to enter name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, city, income and PAN details.
What does RBL Bank say during this credit card launch?
At the launch of the Practo credit card, Harjeet Toor, Head of Retail, RBL Bank said, “We are delighted to enter into a partnership with Practo and launch a card that prioritizes good health and well-being. The partnership is a perfect example of how two diverse industries can come together to offer a compelling value proposition for customers. Healthcare is a largely untapped segment and this partnership will be a great opportunity for the Bank and Practo to leverage on each other’s strength to capture the market and offer customers a one-of-a -kind health card with exciting offers. The Bank credit card business has performed extremely well this year and with this partnership we look forward to strengthen our business further by entering a new market segment.”
Should you opt for RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card?
RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit card is first of its kind which is health focussed credit card. This is like any other credit card, but comes with annual charges of Rs 2,000 but offers free doctor consultations. If you have elder parents or if you are frequently visiting doctors or want to get doctor suggestions and advices frequently, this Practo Credit Card can really benefit you. If you visit a doctor or hospitals very rarely, you can skip such credit cards.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card – Features and Benefits
- Top 5 Best Banking and PSU Debt Mutual Funds to invest in 2020 - July 14, 2020
- Mirae Asset Banking and PSU Debt Fund NFO – Is it a safe investment option? - July 12, 2020
- 20+ Small Business Ideas (Low Investment + High Profits) - July 10, 2020