How to earn 1 Lakh to 10 Lakhs per month online without investment from Amazon Affiliate Program?
Do you want to make an extra income source by working from home? Amazon Affiliate Program is the one of the easiest ways to make money online. Founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, Amazon is an online shopping website. It is a global leader in e-commerce that offers variety of products online. With the flourishment of Amazon, flourished its affiliate program. Many people are associated with this program and are minting money. What is the Amazon Affiliate Program India? How to start Amazon Affiliate Program? How to earn 1 Lakh to 10 Lakhs per month from Amazon Affiliate Program? What are various scenarios where you can earn Rs 45,000 per month to Rs 10 Lakhs per month. This article would provide step-by-step guide on how to be successful with Amazon Affiliate Program.
What is the Amazon Affiliate Program India?
First of all, we need to know what affiliate program is? An affiliate program is a way of making money by promoting or selling the products and services of other companies for a commission. Amazon affiliate program, also known as Amazon Associates is one of the first online affiliate programs which was launched in 1996. It helps website owner and web developers to make money by advertising millions of new products. When these website owners and bloggers who are associates create links and customers click through these links to buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees. It requires some investment of money as well as time.
Who should consider Amazon Affiliate Program India?
The following can kick start the process.
1) If you are passionate about online business and do not want to sell any products.
2) If you are passionate about writing about a product review in the area you are interested. E.g. if you are fan of mobile or electronic gadgets, you can choose this as niche area. If you are good fashion designer or can spot the fashion trends, you can choose that area to work on this affiliate program.
3) If you can spend 2-4 hours per day for first 6 months and there on for 1-2 hours should be ideal way to kick start this program.
4) You should be able to spend Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,000 per year to build a website (no commission to any one).
5) You should be active on social media like Facebook, Twitter etc.,
If you do not possess above qualities, you can stop here and check for something else. If you really want to make money online, you can proceed to next section.
How to earn 1 Lakh to 10 Lakhs per month without investment from Amazon Affiliate Program?
Here is the step by step process to earn money from Amazon Affiliate program.
Step-1 – How to start Amazon Affiliate Program?
Finding a suitable niche is the base of whole money making process in the Amazon Affiliate Program. This is the stage of idea generation where research and analysis is required to find the suitable and profitable segment for your website.
Go to the Amazon website and browse for various departments available. For this, you need to select a few categories in which you possess some knowledge and comfortable to work with. Also check the Amazon Affiliate Commission rate on these products. The niche or segment that you choose is the topic on which you will be creating your website or blog and selling products related to this topic via Amazon Affiliate Marketing program.
Firstly, you need to create your own website or blog and host it. Keep posting articles and blogs on its related topics. This is where the sales come from. So, it is essential to post quality content on your website to get more and more people coming to your site to read the blogs and gets motivated to make the purchases via affiliated links.
Step-2 – How to start a free or paid blog or website?
Once you finalize the niche, you need to book a website domain. You can choose a keyword rich domain or generic name for your website. After the domain being set, you need to have good hosting services. WordPress is strongly recommended to create your blogs as it is very user friendly and contains many useful plugins to make your blogs easy to manage. Hostgator or Bluehost are also other options.
Myinvestmentideas has domain and hosting at WPX which is the fastest hosting in the world. We have wordpress software which is simple to understand. You can start your website in 2 hours after you close your domain and hosting part.
You need to add quality content to your blog. You must design most of your content on the topics or questions the customers would ask before buying the product. Most potential buyers look for answers and articles that help in decision making. 8-10 pages of good content is sufficient for once. Then, you need to concentrate on promoting the website. In order to promote the blog, put social sharing buttons in your blog and ask the audience to share them. The posts should be shared more and more on all the social media to spread it as much as possible.
Step-3 – How to sign up for Amazon Affiliate Program?
Depending upon your geographical location or your target market, you can sign up accordingly. Like if your target audience is in India, you should sign up for Amazon.in. For signing up you can visit Amazon Affiliate Program Login here, set the location and click Join Now for free. It is absolutely free. You will be prompted to answer a few questions. Amazon reviews the site manually before approval.
Step-4 – How to create Amazon Affiliate Program links?
Once your application is approved, again visit Amazon Affiliate Program Login and now head to any product page on Amazon website. At the top, you would see the option Amazon Associates site stripe. In case you want to make any changes in the site strip option, you can do that from your Amazon associate account.
Step-5 – How to promote articles about Amazon affiliated programs
The following are the various ways to promote the articles you want to sell.
Niche for particular product
It’s most easy to make money if the people visiting your website are looking for a particular product that your website discusses. It is very important to choose a proper niche. For instance- people visiting this website are looking for financial advice and expertise comments not what shoes they need to buy.
Linking products inside your content
You can link simple text links to the content of your article and it is the most effective way to get the web visitors.
Make product images clickable affiliate links
The next best thing after text is to use the images of the products you are looking to promote and make them clickable. You can easily insert product images into your content by using the EasyAzon plugin and earn a commission anytime someone clicks the image and goes to Amazon to buy the product.
Link to Amazon.com
Every link in the articles is one of the opportunities for the visitors to click through and make way to Amazon.com
Linking products in Product review articles
Doing a quality product review for a product that is directly related to your niche is an easy way to garner high click rates but only if your review is high quality. You can contact PR agency or manufacturer’s marketing team and try to gain a Demo unit of a product o review but it is a very effortful step.
Building an email list
You can build an email list from the blogger and internet marketing crowd. People generally do not have their guard up when they are researching a physical product to purchase so you can offer some type of freebie like a buyer’s guide or any other type of information that provide more details about the products they are looking for.
Write promos during the holidays
You can promote various sales during the special holidays like Black Fridays Week, Cyber Week, mother’s day, Father’s day etc. These holidays should be targeted because Amazon creates an actual dedicated sales page every time in these special days. The deals shared on these pages are generally too good.
Go for higher Amazon’s Affiliate payout percentage
Amazon used to have a variable fee structure ranging from 4% to 8.5%. It gave away with their variable fee structure in 2017 and replaced that system with a fixed percentage payout based on the category of products. So, select a niche carefully after checking its payout as some niches pay a lot less than others. Prefer products where Amazon Affiliate Commission rate is medium to high.
Use multiple tracking ID’s for each website
As Google Analytics tool is used individually on very single website to tell you how much of traffic each of your website is receiving. The same thing applies with tracking the money that you make on your websites. You can create additional tracking Ids for all your websites.
You may like: 20+ Zero Investment Business
Use EasyAzon to save time and make more money
The WordPress plugins allow you to quickly insert a text based affiliate link, the image of the product as an affiliate link, a product information grid, etc. It is a much faster way than by creating links yourself.
Insert Buy Now Button
You can insert Buy Now button into your articles. You can do it through EasyAzon or if you don’t want to spend then insert your own created button and turn it in link.
Product Comparison Grid
You can boost your sales by creating a grid that contains all the information regarding the features of the products. You can do it manually or use WordPress Plugin. Don’t forget to add Buy Now button at the end of the grid. Here customer choose the product he likes, but you would get commission if he buys any of the products. It is like win-win situation for customer and to you.
Post weekly deals
If you want to mention a product that is on sale the website more frequently then, you can post a weekly deals post. You can provide some good deals every week for the niche to promote the sales and allure the customers to visit the website regularly to check the deals.
Issue a monthly Bestseller list
You should publish a best seller list at regular intervals to intimate your customers about the current trending products. People are generally inquisitive about the products that are selling hot.
You can view your performance through the amazon Affiliate App to improve even when you are on the move.
How to earn 1 Lakh to 10 Lakhs per month from Amazon Affiliate Program?
Now let us come to the point on how much you can earn from the Amazon affiliate program.
Below are some of the standard statistics we have considered here. These are industry standards and you can make modifications according to your niche blog and products what you may promote.
1) If your blog is new, it can have just 1,000 page views per day. However, if you can spend 3-6 months time, you can take your blog / website page views between 5,000 to 30,000 per day. Regular blogs or websites would have over 5,000 page views. This depends on how smartly you work on improving your site. We have considered 5,000 to 22,000 page views per day for this illustration purpose.
2) CTR (click through rate) – When people would visit your page, they might just read your review, click the affiliate link or just exit. The clickable people are only between 5% to 10%. 90% of them would either directly go and buy or delay the decision of buying them. We have taken 5% standard CTR in this illustration.
3) Out of 5% clicked people, they would go to Amazon, review the article and either buy them or exit from amazon site. There is no standard %age here. It depends on niche. E.g. laptops would have low conversions, however, mobiles or mobile / electronic accessories have very high conversions. We have taken 10% conversion rate here. E.g. If your blog has 1,000 page views per day, 50 (5%) would click on various amazon links on your site and go to Amazon site. Out of this 45 would not make any sale. Only 5 people (10% of 50 people) would buy products.
4) Value of the transaction depends on the niche. If you are in electronics niche, the value per transaction could be Rs 10,000. If you are in fashion trend, the value could be Rs 2,000 only. Even some case it could be as low as Rs 500 also. We have taken approx. Rs 5,000 value per transaction. Means this is the amount a person would transact on Amazon portal with your link. This is not your commission.
5) Amazon Affiliate commission rate varies and are between 4% to 8%. We have taken 3 scenarios here, one on lowest of 4%, second on highest 8% and 3rd is average at 6%.
6) Commission per day is computed as No. of people who buy the product with your link x commission % x value of the transaction. Monthly commission would be daily commission x 30 days.
You may like: 20 Part-Time Business Ideas to start
Few illustrations on how to earn 1 lakh per month or 10 lakhs per month without investment with this affiliate program from Amazon
Illustration-I – How you make Rs 1.5 Lakhs to Rs 6.6 Lakhs per month with 4% commission products
Illustration-II – How you make Rs 3 Lakhs to Rs 13.2 Lakhs per month with 8% commission products
Illustration-III – How you make Rs 2.25 Lakhs to Rs 9.9 Lakhs per month with average of 6% commission products
Someone was asking “can I earn 1 Lakh per day without investment”. You can consider this affiliate program and make more sales and earn more money. Though the amount of money is not guaranteed, more effort in terms of content creation + promotion can help you to earn 1 lakh per day.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
- Mahindra Manulife Launches Asia Pacific REIT FoF – NFO Review - September 28, 2021
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO Review – Is it good or bad for investment? - September 26, 2021
- 8.75% IIFL Finance NCD – Sep-2021 issue – Should you subscribe? - September 25, 2021