• Maya Abhay kumar Bhandari

    I have a post office rd for 5 years for monthly instalment of rs.10000.Is it necessary for me to submit form 15H to concerned po.My annual income from all sources is less than 2 lakhs.Wil on maturity TDS wil be applied.I don’t file tax return as my income is not taxable. Please advise.

    • Maya Abhay kumar Bhandari

      Article very much appreciated.Is it necessary to submit form 15H to post office if interest income is more than rs.10000pa.

  • ramana

    I bookmarked your site and always wait to see next posts, since i am fresh to this, i need your suggestion, I have a commitment for investment, but I’m not sure how many months/years it take to start, hence i reserved money for that.
    Do you suggest a best return plan(> bank FD ROI) for investing, so I invest now and leave, it should allow me to withdraw upon 1-2 months prior notice.

  • MUKESH mewara

    i want to rd 500 rs or 1000 rs per month for 5 year……how much i will get money after 5year

  • Varsha Shalini

    your article is quite clear to understand as I don’t have idea for investment. My child is going to attain age of 2 years in October. Pleas advise me. Thank u!

    • Hi Varsha, If you are looking to invest money for your child education or for child marriage, you can invest in mutual funds. You can invest as low as Rs 500 per month in each scheme. You can invest in ICICI focussed blue chip fund or Birla SL Frontline fund or ICICI Balanced fund

  • amit rai

    i want my pf account balance

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *