These days, everyone is looking for high return investment options in India. While there are several investment plans, one can choose high return investment options based on tenure, risk appetite and liquidity and taxation point of view. Which are the top high return investment options in India? How you can choose a good investment plan for you which can fetch you high returns in India. In this article, I would help to analyze some of the best high return investment options to invest in India.
How to choose best High Return Investment Options in India?
I don’t just say invest in stocks or mutual funds. Here one should look at several parameters before considering it as a high return investment option.
1) Depends on Tenure: Investment option can vary from a person to person who want to invest for 1 year or 10 years.
2) Depends in risk appetite: A high risk person can invest in stocks, but a low risk investor cannot. Hence, one should check whether it fits his or her risk appetite. High return investment option of investing in Stocks may not always fit for everyone.
3) Liquidity: If you are investing your emergency money or short term investment, liquidity should be high priority. Hence, investment in NCD’s may not be best high return investment option if you are looking for quick liquidity.
4) Taxation: Investment in bank FD Vs investment in tax saving FD schemes would depend whether you are looking for taxation point of view.
Best High Return Investment Options in India
1) Mid-cap and Small-cap mutual funds
Who can invest: Investors who can invest medium to long term of 5 to 10 years can consider this as one of the best investment options to get high returns.
2) Company Fixed Deposit Schemes
- The Bajaj finance FD scheme offers interest rates of 8.7% to 8.9% per annum. Annualised yield works out to be 10.63%
- DHFL Aashray Deposit Plus FD scheme offers interest rates of 8.5% to 8.75% per annum. Annualised yield works out to be 10.4%
- The LIC HFL FD scheme offers interest rates of 8.25% to 8.5% per annum. Annualised yield works out to be 10%
Who can invest: Company FD schemes carry high risk. Investors who are willing to take high risk and want to invest money for short to medium term of 1 to 5 years can invest in these high return company FD schemes.
3) Investment in Stocks
Who can invest: High risk investor willing to invest in a medium to long term tenure of 5 to 10 years can look Stock investment as a high return investment option.
4) Non Convertible Debentures (NCD)
Who can invest: High risk investors who are willing to invest for short to medium term can invest in these NCD’s. One of the Best High Return Investment Options.
5) Peer 2 Peer Lending
Who can invest: One of the nice way to get higher returns on your investment option. However, this is one of the high risk investment options as it depends on borrower who need to repay your money back along with interest.
6) ELSS funds for tax saving option
Who can invest: Investors who can take some risk, but expecting to get high returns up to 12% along with tax savings u/s 80C, can invest in these top ELSS funds.
7) Invest in Debt Funds rather than bank FD
8) Invest in Low Cost ULIP
9) Tax Free Bonds for higher post tax returns
Who can invest: Investors who are at 20% or 30% tax bracket and expecting to invest in fixed income option can consider these tax free bonds as one of the best investment options.
10) Post Office MIS Scheme
Who can invest: If you are in low tax bracket and low risk take and want to invest lump sum and get fixed returns per month, you can look for this option.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
Suresh Best High Return Investment Options in India
- SBI Life eShield Next Term Plan – Features, Benefits and Review - October 18, 2021
- Aditya Birla Sun Life NASDAQ 100 FoF (NFO) – Should you invest? - October 15, 2021
- ITI Pharma and Healthcare Fund Review – Is this NFO late in this bull run? - October 14, 2021