Today, RBL Bank IPO allotment status is available online. RBL Bank IPO has been oversubscribed by 70 times with its brand value. RBL Bank IPO was priced at Rs 225 per share (cut-off price). I have recommended this IPO to subscribe though the issue price was on little higher side. In this article, I would indicate RBL IPO allotment status and how to check the same. I would also provide some insights about trading RBL Bank shares once it would get listed. Should long term investors hold RBL Bank Shares or should sell on listing day?
How to check RBL Bank IPO Allotment Status?
- You can login http://www.linkintime.co.in/publicissues
- Select RBL Bank IPO in dropdown
- Give your PAN no or DP ID or application ID
- Enter Captcha
- You would know the allotment status
What does the results indicate?
If you have been allotted shares, you would get PAN no. Name of the applicant and no. of shares applied, no. of shares allocated along with cut-off price which is Rs 225.
If you have not been allotted shares, it would just indicate how many shares you applied and show 0 as allotted shares.
Would RBL Bank Shares would give listing gains?
Like I indicated, the issue price was on little higher side, hence one may or may not get listing gains. However it is good stock to keep it for 2-3 years.
Should you buy more on listing day?
Shares are expected to get listed on BSE/NSE in next few days. One can buy these shares if they are listed at lower than the issue price or atleast within 10%-15% higher compared to cut-off price. If it goes beyond 20% or 25%, one may need to wait for the direction before they enter into this stock.
About RBL Bank Limited
RBL is one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks in the last five years. RBL offers a comprehensive range of banking products and services customized to cater to the needs of large corporations, small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”), agricultural customers, retail customers and development banking & financial inclusion (low income) customers. They have been expanding presence across India through a growing network of branches and ATMs and upgrading traditional delivery channels with modern technology-enabled channels like phone banking, internet banking and mobile banking. As of March 31, 2015, they had 183 interconnected branches and 348 interconnected ATMs spread across 13 Indian states and union territories serving over 1.3 million customers.
Issue details of RBL Bank IPO
- IPO opened: 19-Aug-2016
- IPO closed: 23-Aug-2016
- Face Value: Rs 10 per share
- RBL Bank IPO Price band: Rs 224 to 225 per share
- Issue size: Rs 1,212 Crores
- Market lot: minimum of 65 shares
- Minimum investment: Rs 14,560 on lower price band
- Lead Managers: Axis Capital, Kotak Bank, Citigroup global markets, Morgan Stanley etc.,
- Listing: BSE / NSE
If you liked this article, share this article on your FB or Twitter
How to check RBL Bank IPO Allotment Status
- Aditya Birla Sun Life NASDAQ 100 FoF (NFO) – Should you invest? - October 15, 2021
- ITI Pharma and Healthcare Fund Review – Is this NFO late in this bull run? - October 14, 2021
- ICICI Prudential Smallcap Index Fund NFO – Review - October 12, 2021