Wonderla Holidays IPO subscribed 38 times-Who recommended first?
When I have written an article on Wonderla Holidays IPO on 14th April, 2014 recommending to invest, there were several doubts and questions raised by some of the readers. On 3rd day which is the last date for subscription of Wonderla Holidays IPO, it subscribed for 38 times. I am not surprised with this. However as I indicated in my analysis, it has some risks. Considering such risks, investors would have felt that they can bet on such IPO and get good returns in long run. Myinvestmentideas.com recommended this on 14th April, 2014 where as all top financial websites were lagging behind recommending this.
Who recommended this IPO and when ?
- Myinvestmentideas.com recommended this IPO to invest on 14-April-2014
- Stockmusings.com – 16-April-2014
- Puneinvest.com – 20-April-2014
- Goodreturns.com – 20-April-2014
- Fernando (Top Critic) at Moneycontrol.com – 21-April-14
- IIFL recommended on 21-April-2014
- Nirmal Bang recommended on 21-April-2014
- Motilal Oswal recommended on 22-April-14
- Ajcon Global recommended on 22-April-2014
- Onemint.com – 22-April-2014
I would love you hear from you about our blog.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook and Twitter.
Wonderla Holidays IPO subscribed 38 times
- ICICI Prudential NASDAQ 100 Index Fund – Review [NFO] - September 21, 2021
- 8.3% JM Financial Products NCD Sep-2021 – Issue details and Review - September 20, 2021
- 8% Hawkins Cookers Fixed Deposit Scheme 2021 – Review - September 18, 2021