Latest Bank FD Interest Rates in India in Nov-2013
Latest Bank FD rates in India indicate that there is an increase in interest rates in the last few days. Due to recent change in RBI monitary policy, we were expecting that banks would increase bank FD rates. Important point is that majority of public sector banks have increased the FD rates.
- Foreign banks: There are no changes in FD rates offered by foreign banks.
- Private Banks: Yes Bank has increased the FD rate to 9% for 2 year FD deposit. Beyond this, there are no other changes.
- Public Sector Banks: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Karnataka Bank, Punjab National Bank and SBH have increased the FD interest rates.
- Foreign Banks: There are no negative movements in foreign bank FD rates.
- Private Banks: Kotak bank has cut the rate for 3 year FD deposit.
- Public Sector Banks: Allahabad Bank and Andhra Bank have cut down the FD rates for short term of 1 and 2 years period.
Comparison of latest bank FD interest rates among various banks in India.
The comparison list would help investors to choose the right bank for fixed deposits. Green indicates that the rates have been increased compared to our previous month's article and RED indicates that the rates are reduced comparing to our previous month's article. Myinvestmentideas.com is the only website in India which tracks FD rates month on month and provides whether a particular bank has increased the FD rate or slashed the FD rates. This is a unique feature of our blog.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter. The links are available below.
Latest Bank FD Rates in India in Nov-2013