SRG Securities Finance IPO – Avoid
Rajasthan based SRG Securities Finance is coming out of public issue for 25.08 Lakh shares of face value of Rs 10 each at premium of Rs 10 for fixed price of Rs 20 per share. SRG Securities Finance IPO would hit market on 7-Oct-13. Should you subscribe to SRG Securities Finance IPO?
About SRG Securities Finance
SRG Securities Ltd is Rajasthan based SRG Securities Finance is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered with the RBI. The company has a presence in Rajasthan and other adjoining areas. It provides loans in three segments – equipment finance, vehicle finance and business finance. SRG Securities Finance IPO would be listed in BSE SME platform.
Issue details of SRG Securities Finance IPO
- IPO opens: 7-Oct-2013
- IPO closes: 14-Oct-2013
- Face value: Rs 10
- Issue price: Rs 20
- Minimum bid: 6,000 shares and in multiples of 6,000 shares thereon
- Minimum investment: Rs 120,000
- Lead managers: Aryaman Financial Services Ltd
- Listing: BSE SME
- Prospectus: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news_html_files/pdffiles/sep2013/SRG_Securities.pdf
Purpose of the IPO: The funds would be used for the following purposes.
- To augment our capital base and provide for our fund requirements for increasing our operational scale with respect to our NBFC activities and
- To meet Issue related Expenses.
- Company revenues have grown from Rs 46.20 Lakhs for year ended Mar-2009 to Rs 107.99 Lakhs for the year ended Mar-2013.
- Coming to profits, company has posted a margin of 10.65% for year ended Mar-2009 and 14.14% for the year ended Mar-2013.
Reasons to invest SRG Securities Finance IPO
- CAGR (growth) in revenue for 18% and 24% in profits in last 5 years
Reasons not to invest in SRG Securities Finance IPO
- No brand recognition in the market.
- Touch competition as there are large players.
- The SME IPO’s listed are trading with very low volume and the liquidity has been a problem.
- The minimum investment required is Rs 1.20 lakhs.
Recommendation / Investment strategy: Average EPS for the last 3 years is Rs 0.91. The EPS for the year ended Mar-2013 is Rs 1.12. Company runs on small revenues and margins. SRG Securities Finance NAV as on 31-Mar-2013 is Rs 17.62. Post this issue, the NAV would get reduced to Rs 17.09. This translates to 8x P/E ratio. Its competitors like Magma Fincorp and Sundaram Finance EPS are Rs 5.6 and Rs 35.80 as against SRG Securities Finance EPS of RS 1.12 for FY 2012-13. Considering some of these negative points and stiff competition my suggestion to investors is to stay away from such IPO.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook and twitter.
SRG Securities Finance IPO
- 8% Hawkins Cookers Fixed Deposit Scheme 2021 – Review - September 18, 2021
- Paras Defence IPO Review – Is it good or bad for investment? - September 17, 2021
- Best Conservative Hybrid Mutual Funds to invest in 2021 - September 16, 2021