Creating a website for selling products and services is one of the best ways of making money. However to create a website or blog, it may take lot of time and energy. On top of this, we need to spend lot of money.
There are various ways for which a website is created
– Website for selling products and services
– Website for sharing the hobbies and providing services
– Website for company information / product information purpose
How to create a website
There are two parts here.
1) Registration of a domain name (the name of the website which people would type the address and browse) and
2) Hosting the website (running the website from a server).
3) Designing the website
Domain Name registration: There are lots of websites which offer domain name registrations which start from USD 2 / Rs.100 per year
Hosting: Website can be done with any of the hosting companies. The charges would be USD < 100 / < Rs.5,500 per annum. There are various players like Godaddy.com, Rock.in etc.,
Designing the website: There are various design templates which available with low costs. There are free templates available which has certain limitations.
Content of the website: This is a major step where the success of the website depends. Selection of popular topics would enable users interest.
Creating traffic for the website
Another key step in this process is to create traffic for the website. Unless there is enough traffic generated, there is no way we can earn money. There are various ways on how you can generate traffic for your website.
1) Build your website SOE based (Search engine optimization based). The major traffic generated through search engines like Google, yahoo are the true traffic which comes to your website. Hence SOE optimized website would generate more traffic
2) Creating traffic by advertising on various websites which is termed as “Paid traffic”
3) Ask someone to work as affiliate marketing for your website. They would generate the traffic for your website
7 ways to make money out of your website
1) Pay per click (PPC) – You can sign-up for Google ad sense to earn the revenue. Once you sign-up, Google will provide necessary code which you need to put in on your website and the Google Ads appear in your site. Any of your user / subscribe who visits your website, clicks on the Google Ads, then you would get paid.
2) Cost per impression (CPI) – The Ad banner can be charged based on 1000 impressions. Based on the CPI the ad banner charges would apply starting from USD 0.25 to USD 50.
3) Direct banner advertisement: One can directly go to the customers and do the banner advertisement. However, this method takes time and manpower effort.
4) One can make money through website by e-books selling. Good e-books selection is the key to be success.
5) Affiliate marketing: One can work as affiliate marketing and make money. Recommend the third party products and make the money
6) Text links: One can money by adding text links to the website content and when one clicks on these text links, these would direct to the customer website
7) Writing articles/review: Articles can be written for a specific product / customer and in turn customer pays the money
1) To create website, you need to have domain name+Hosting to be done. The costing would be approx USD 100 / Rs.5,500 per year.
2) Create your website with necessary steps so that traffic is generated. You can try paid methods to generate initial traffic
3) Consider various ways to see how you can earn money through your website. There are many people who generate extra income of USD 1000 / Rs.55,000 on an average per month. This is not the least, it is a minimum amount which people are earning.
Have you enjoyed this post? Please provide your valuable suggestions to improve future posts. If you are excited, share the link in Twitter/Face book (copy URL from your current browser and publish in your Facebook/twitter)
- SBI Life eShield Next Term Plan – Features, Benefits and Review - October 18, 2021
- Aditya Birla Sun Life NASDAQ 100 FoF (NFO) – Should you invest? - October 15, 2021
- ITI Pharma and Healthcare Fund Review – Is this NFO late in this bull run? - October 14, 2021