Nov-2014: Latest recurring deposit(RD) interest rates comparison in India

Recurring deposit interest rates in India (Apr-2013)Latest recurring deposit interest rates comparison in India (Updated 15-Nov-2014)

In the last couple of months, though some of the banks have lowered the fixed deposit interest rates, latest recurring deposit interest rates comparison in India indicate that banks are still betting good business on recurring deposits and hence not lowering the interest rates. Investment in recurring deposits in India is continued to be one of the best choice for several investors. Due to various features associate with it, these are continuously gaining momentum as investors believe these as a safe investment option. We are publishing the latest major banks recurring deposits interest rates month on month as part of creating awareness among investors to choose the best one instead of compromising and depositing with their current bank.

Latest recurring deposit interest rates comparison in India-Nov-2014

Latest recurring deposit interest rates in India-Nov-2014-Chart

If you enjoyed this article, share the link in Facebook/Twitter. The links are provided below.

Latest recurring deposit interest rates in India

1. shashi kant mishra says:

Res sir/mam
    please provide correct interest rate of all bank for RD

2. Mahesh says:

Dear sir,
    How to invest in mutual fund and how earn same?
    What is the procedure to invest in same, my monthly saving is 1000-1500 then tell me about mutual fund or where should I invest in mutual fund or open a RD account?

You can open MF brokerage account iwth ICICI direct or fundsindia or any other MF broker. Once you open, you need to choose good funds and create SIP (monthly investment) optoin.

3. kunjal patel says:

hi sir

sir i m a working employee n i earn more than 30000 / month
    sir plz suggest me whre should i invest
    n also want to invest in senior recurring deposit having good groth for my dad having 35000 / month income…

4. Sara says:

Sir,

I would like to invest 30,000 per month for 10 years in RD. Whether it is the right option?
    Please let me know your comments.

Good option if you are low risk investor. But my suggestion is invest some money through mutual funds in balanced mutual fund category which comes with moderate risk investment option. you can check HDFC balanced fund or ICICi balanced funds.

5. Niraj Kumar Singh says:

i would like to ask you which bank is better for good return and interest in RD please confirm me.i want to open ppf account and RD account.
    please tell me which is batter for long period around 10 years.

Niraj

Both have their positives and negatives. If you are looking for tax savings and tax free returns for long term. You can invest in PPF. RD account is more for saving for short to medium term.

6. karli nyori says:

Sir,
    Please solve my confusion. I hv a RD Account in SBI. If take loan against it & open a FD Account with the same money,wil it profit me or am I going to loss?

It would be loss. You would get personal loan between 12% to 18% (depending in where you are working and what is your credit score). You would get FD interest of max 9%

7. urvashi savani says:

hi sir my father wants to 20000 every month in either FD,PPF,and NSC (national saving certicate) .if inrest rate decline then what is impect in fd,ppf,nsc give me reason and what is factore eeecting in the invesment product.? plz sir give me answer

8. sunil says:

Sir,
    Your effort for developing this contents are highly appreciable.sir,
    I would like to invest in canara bank rebeco mutual fund. Kindly let me know whether you are recomomeding this Mutual fund plz.

9. shaimin says:

hi suresh,

where should i invest money for bet interest i’m saving 1000 to 2500 per month also tell me about mutual fund and R.D.

10. shaimin says:

hi suresh,

I read most of ur blogs so i would like to tell you,

my age is 19 and i am saving 1000-2500/month , where shoud i invest my money to get best interest..? and also give some informtion about mutual funds and reccuring deposite….

thanks in advance

Shaimin, Happy to hear that at your age of 19 you are planning for investments. You can open a recurring deposit in any bank where you have account. If you do not have it, you can check highest rates in the above list and open an account. Go thru the mutual fund article and get familair in next 1-2 months. Once you are familair start investing in balanced funds to start with. You can keep adding large cap, mid cap funds etc. You can create very good wealth by age of 40-45 years itself