How to check employee provident fund epf online?

How to check employee provident fund epf online, epf online

How to check employee provident fund epf online?

Last year, employee provident fund office (EPFO) has launched provident fund account details online. With this new initiative all employees in India can now get to know the provident fund balance on their finger tips. How to check provident fund epf online or how to know the claim status in epf online? This process is very simple and you get the info in seconds.

Process on how to check provident fund epf online

• Visit the epf online website link
  • Select PF office state (e.g. Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh etc.,)
  • Select the employee provident fund office (EPFO) (e.g. Chennai or Hyderabad where your PF account is operating)
  • Employee provident fund no. – There would be 5 fields and first 2 fields are populated with State and City. You need to enter the information in 3rd, 4th and 5th fields
  • 3rd field – Enter the establishment code.
  • 4th field – Enter the extn number and leave it blank if not applicable
  • 5th field – Enter provident fund number
  • Enter the name appearing in EPF slip
  • Enter your mobile no. Mobile number is recorded in provident fund account no now.
  • Once you check “I agree” button and click on submit button, the details are sent to your mobile number through SMS

How to know the claim status in epf online?

If you are an EPF member/subscriber, and submitted the claim, you can check the status by following below process.

• Visit the epf online claim status page (http://epfoservices.in/homepage_claim_status_new.php)
  • Select PF office state (e.g. Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh etc.,)
  • Enter the EFPO (employee provident fund office). The region code and office code would get retrieved by system automatically
  • 3rd field – enter the establishment code. It would be generally 7 digits.
  • 4th field – enter the extn code if any. The extn code would be normally 3 digits
  • 5th field – enter the provident fund number
  • Click the submit button
  • Status would appear online

Do you have any grievances, visit this page and submit your issue (epfgms.gov.in/homepage.aspx)

If you enjoyed this article, share the link in Facebook/Twitter. The links are provided below.

Topic: How to check provident fund epf online

1. Gyanendra kumar srivastav says:

My pf no. 28075/0000/2369 ka details mere id me bhej do

2. Santoshi vitthslrao more says:

I kw abt my pf balance

3. ajeet kumar says:

my pf no-DL-270136589
    please tell me this is valid or not, if valid than how much balance are available.

4. Stanley Jones says:

Pf no. pls

5. suresh kumar says:

Dear sir /madam

my pf account no DL/CPM/0016681/000/0000439 plz send me detail

6. kuldeep sharma says:

i m change the company on 1 march 14, but till date my privious pf account not update online, it shows balance till 1/7/2013. and i what to transfer the pf accout , so please tell is ther any problum in transfer the pf account. if yes theen suggest what can i do for that

kuldeep

tatapower

7773014823

7. sagar says:

Hello sir,

When I checked my previous employer payslip, the PF account number is showing as

KN/11394/96087
    When i tried to check balance online, it is asking me to select city, which I do not know. How Can I find which establishment area it is operating?

When I searched online and guessed one area and filled my details and mobile number, still it is showing as invalid input.

can you help me.

• rishi says:

Hi Sagar,

looks you had worked with wipro. try with PY/BOM/0011394/000/0096087.

But I am not sure that will you able to see your balance as wipro has its own PF trust.

Thanks,

Rishi

8. Amit says:

Hi Sir,

I left NCC 3 years back but I, didn't get my pf balance to my account. I checked with my company, they said my account is not operative. I went to my company again. I filled the form and submitted to my company(NCC) but today is almost 4 months over, there is no information about my pf at all in EPFO site. The availability data is not updated since April for Hyderabad EPFO .

Please update the data for Hyderabad EPFO Office. So, that i can check my PF status.

9. majhar ulla khan says:

Dear sir my pf a/c is ua33126/1773
    pf office dehradun
    mujhe bal janna hai
    plz help me…..

10. Neha says:

I have my previous company's employee code but I dont have the PF number of the same. Is it possible to find out the PF number, if I have employee code and I also know the PF region and office.

Please help me if anyone has idea on the issue.

Thanks.

11. Amit says:

Dear. Sir/madam

My pf no. Is. 16575/000/0043290
    my pf detail is not available so please. Sand me detail

12. Varun says:

Hi Sir,

I have tried to check the PF Withdrawal status by following the above steps and could get the information saying its already under process.

I now tried to know the amount in the account and followed the relevant steps you have mentioned. However, I did not getany SMS as it promised to do. Kindly help.

13. madan mohan says:

Hi , when I am downloading PF Passbook, the information is available till 2013-03 only, How can I get latest information ,could some one please guide

Madan

14. Mujeeb says:

Hi There,

Thanks for ur help, could you please provide my PF account number with below details

Company 247inc customer care bangalore 560071

EMP ID 47021

worked for jan 2012 to april 2012

15. k.Eswaran says:

my pf no is15414 sir all infermation plz give email id sir

16. G.BABU says:

dear sir

i need pf tamil nadu account no check

17. Bhagyaraj says:

I have tried giving my pf account details perfectly to see my amount balance but i am facing following issue.

STATUS for Member ID: AP/HYD/0072694/000/0000044

Data not available. For detail's please contact respective EPF Office.

Please help me out, how to fix this issue ?

Thanks,

Bhagyaraj

Bhagyaraj, Not able to help you. Since it is Hyderabad PF number, it should provide the balance as Hyderabad division is enabled for this service. You may need to call the PF office directly.